Liberate Your Inner Powerful Leader
There are leaders by title, there are leaders by impact.
You are already a leader, but are you the most impactful, inspiring and powerful leader that you can be?
Are you, like many of the leaders I speak to, achieving to a level that people in your life are impressed but you sometimes wonder if this is enough or if more, or different is possible?
Do you feel the pressure to “have it all together” all of the time?
Are you surrounded by “yes” people who tell you what they think you want to hear rather than what you really need to hear?
Do you ever suffer from ‘Imposter Syndrome’?
Do you find yourself struggling to balance the demands of life and feel that you are missing out?
Are you interested in finding another way to be an even more impactful and powerful leader while creating the life you are actually most excited about living?
How would things be different if you were freed to create your most fulfilling life? What if you could connect deeply to your purpose and feel passion for what you do? How much easier would it be to make decisive decisions that keep distractions at bay? Imagine how you would relate more powerfully to your employees, your organization or life partner?
How would this translate into impact, success, profit? How would this create a sense of personal and professional satisfaction and a deep sense of contentment as you step into being the powerful leader that you really CAN be?
I work with leaders across the globe. Are you ready to step into your full potential as a leader?
Clarity Leadership Program
Whether you are in a position of leadership, or you want to be a powerful leader in your life the Clarity Leadership Program is a 3 month one-on-one coaching exploration where you will gain clarity in order to:
- Get honest- are you actually being a leader? Where are you leading in life and where do you feel like you are faking it?
- Develop your leadership style- how do you lead currently? how do others see you as a leader, how do you see your role as a leader? What would be different if you were the most powerful version of self?
- Develop a powerful understanding about how your conscious and unconscious patterns create your reality, and the reality of the people around you. Learn how to avoid repetitive pitfalls and become consciously empowered.
- Release unhelpful blocks to your success- what are the limiting beliefs that hold you back? Where in your past did you learn something about yourself which still keeps you stuck? We identify and release old wounds, beliefs and stories that feel true and no longer need to be.
- Know why you are called to be a leader and what you want to create- connect to a deeper sense of mission and purpose so that you feel compelled to perform at your best.
- Connect to what you truly desire from your life- uncover your wants, your desires, your dreams. Unearth the things that you told yourself are impossible and determine where there is still motivation to create the life you want in all facets of being.
The Clarity Leadership Program includes: 6 in-person or online individual coaching sessions lasting 90 minutes each and an additional support by email and an optional 3 lazer coaching calls during the 3 month program. The financial investment is $2900.
International private coaching intensives
I am now taking on international clients for a bespoke 1 day private coaching intensive.
DEEP DIVE: The Deep Dive is a bespoke coaching day guided by your desired outcomes and goals. It is for anyone who wants to jump start the change process and create fast results
BIG DREAMS AND SETTING THEMES: This intensive full-day of coaching is focused on all the blocks that prevent you from creating the life of your dreams. We start by completing a life audit designed to help you evaluate the life you say you want and the one you are living. We move on to uncovering those unconscious limits you have placed on your life. Through the process you will identify the beliefs that hold you back and those subtle (and not so subtle) behaviors that sabotage any attempts to live beyond your current unconsciously self imposed limits. By uncovering these fundamental foundations which may have been guiding your life thus far, we open up for the afternoon to allow a depth of dreaming that leads to true contentment, happiness and success.
I have developed a relationship coaching model for improving any relationship. I use it with established couples, couples planning to get married, singletons seeking lasting love and parents who want to they relate to their children better.
Understanding on a deeper level how you give and receive love, your preferences for how you spend your time, the values you have about money, in-laws and parenting, the ways in which you find intimacy satisfying, and your communication style are important. Equally important is knowing these things about the person you are choosing to love. When you and your partner develop a clearer understanding for one another, then you have the potential to create relationship growth as a couple. A relationship without growth becomes stagnant and out of date quickly, choosing how it will develop puts a couple in control of the quality of their relationship.
However, the reality is that sometimes couples will come to coaching for help separating, and it can be the greatest gift they give to themselves and one another. It is often easy to view a successful relationship as one where people stay together. There are times when a relationship has been successful and loving for many years, but that for whatever reason, the relationship ceases to provide for the needs of the couple anymore. It is incredibly powerful to part in a respectful and caring manner; in effect, leaving the baggage in the therapy room! Separating with children involved has the potential to become an area for disagreement when if often need not be. Mediating how to keep the focus on the children and drafting a plan that feels right for all involved is another way helping everyone adjust in a thoughtful and caring manner.
GET IN TOUCH: Tel: (425) 677 3136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org